Meetings & Events
We would love to host your meeting, small reception, or other group in one of our unique spaces. Our Tranquility Room provides 375 square feet of flexible meeting space for up to 30 people. The Sky Rock Lounge, with comfortable indoor and outdoor seating and unmatched views, is the perfect place for a small reception. Enjoy our promenade terraces with their expansive vistas, for breakouts, yoga classes, and other informal gatherings. Head out on one of the nearby trails for a hiking break or let our About Town Shuttle take your group Uptown for dinner. Let our friendly sales team in Sedona assist you in getting started with your perfect meeting or event.
Sky Rock offers 109 guest rooms just steps away from stunning views, outdoor seating areas and fire pits. Our amenities include the About Town Shuttle, WiFi and parking.
We have a vision for your next gathering. Our uniquely designed spaces are built to accommodate your group and our team is ready to take care of every detail.
- Fitness Room
- Pool and Hot Tub
- In-room and Lobby WiFi
- 24-Hour Marketplace with small selection of snacks and drinks
- About Town Shuttle
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport 2 hours and 118 miles
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport 40 minutes and 37 miles
- Sedona Airport 8 minutes and 1.5 miles
Tranquility Room Floor Plan
The Power of Two!
Choose any TWO special perks to help make your group’s stay more memorable:
- Complimentary welcome wine hour
- Complimentary meeting space rental
- All Day Coffee, Tea and Water Station
- For every 10 room nights consumed receive one (1) complimentary room upgrade to 3rd floor
- For every 30 room nights consumed receive one (1) complimentary room night
Must book by September 30, 2021 and actualize by December 30, 2021. Available Sunday through Thursday. Promotions are based on hotel availability and apply to groups of 10 or more room nights. Blackout dates may apply.
Straddling two vortexes, Sky Rock Sedona channels the earth’s energy, creating a powerful place for unions.
Couples can plan sunrise and sunset nuptials, full moon weddings and solstice celebrations. We offer wellness modalities including meditation, yoga, reiki, aura readings, drum ceremonies and sound baths to keep couples and their guests centered.
Looking for more things to do in Sedona? See our recommendations for the best Sedona experience.