Sky Rock Inn of Sedona is a pet friendly hotel in beautiful Sedona. Rated as “5 out of 5 Bones” by BringFido.com and consistently named as one of the area’s best pet-friendly hotels, we welcome pets with no size restrictions! Sedona, AZ is a very pet-friendly town. There are plenty of pet-friendly restaurants, a dog park only a 1/2 mile from the hotel, and we can even provide you with a list of approved pet sitters in the area.
There is a one-time only pet-fee of $25 + tax per pet, no matter how long your stay at our pet-friendly hotel. This fee is non-refundable and includes complimentary items available at the front desk, including dog biscuits and pet waste bags (please clean up after your pet on walks or hiking trails).
For the comfort and safety of all our guests as well as your beloved pet, we kindly request all owners to review the following pet guidelines prior to booking, and please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our pet policy.
- Complimentary items are available at the front desk including dog biscuits and pet waste bags. The waste bags are great for red rock hikes as well as walks around the property.
- If you have to leave your pet alone in the room please place them in a crate or carrier. Please inform the front desk of your plans and leave them your cell phone number. They need to be able to contact you in case of emergency.
- Pets must be on a leash when walking around the property.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast room, gym or pool.
- Please pick up after them to help keep the property looking nice for everyone.
- If cat litter is used – Please do not dispose of it in the toilet as it can damage plumbing. Let the front desk know if you need assistance.
- The best place in a room for food and water dishes is in the restroom area. The tile floor is non-porous and easy to clean.
- If staying more than one night please arrange a time to have housekeeping staff clean the room. Room attendants are not allowed to clean the room with pets inside.
- If pets misbehave or cause damage to the room, additional fees will be incurred. These fees may include deep cleaning and replacement of damaged items.
- Pets are the sole responsibility of the owner. If other guests are disturbed, the pet owner will be contacted and charges could be incurred. Everyone should be able to enjoy the peaceful serenity of Sedona.
- Service dogs are given access to all public spaces. They have a very important job to do!
- The front desk staff can give directions to the Sedona Dog Park located just ½ mile down Soldier’s Pass Road. It’s a great place to meet new friends!
- More information on local pet stores, groomers, pet sitters and veterinarians is available at the front desk or the Concierge will have it available.