MORE THAN JUST A PLACE TO STAY
ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS IN SEDONA, ARIZONA
Newly-renovated guest rooms and common spaces echo the Sedona mountain-scape, with a palette inspired by mountainous burnished brass hues and starry night skies. Subtle influences from neighboring Native American tribes – like hand-painted dreamcatchers gracing the walls of every room – give a nod to indigenous textures and nuances, infusing the heart and soul of the community into the property.
Spacious, comfortable and relaxing guest rooms are intimately nestled into the landscape at Sky Rock, allowing you to embrace your scenic surroundings. Many rooms walk out to a spectacular terrace with striking views perfect for coffee at sunrise, happy hour at sunset, or moonlit yoga under the stars. Some rooms at Sky Rock offer fireplaces, while others are pet-friendly for vacationing with your furry best friend.
- Sky Rock About Town Shuttle- currently unavailable due to COVID19
- Terrace seating areas with welcoming fire pits
- Signature breakfast buffet, served fresh daily from 6am till 9am
- Sky Rock Lounge
- Marketplace open 24 hours (Grab-and-Go)
- Concierge services to help you get the most out of your visit
- iPads and printer for guest use
- Year-round outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub.
- High-speed Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout the property
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Fitness room open 8am to 10pm daily
- On-site guest laundry
- Pet-friendly guestrooms ($25 Pet Fee per stay, for up to 2 dogs)
- Sedona Style activities scheduled seasonally, contact our Concierge for details.
- Fireplace rooms available
- 40” Flat-screen HD TV
- In-room safes
- Makeup and shaving mirror
- Built-in refrigerated drawer
- Keurig Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- EO bath amenities
Best value for a couples getaway!
Renovated room with 1 King bed. Located on the ground level with no Red Rock view. Rooms have plenty of natural light and are steps from our public terraces to take in the scenery. Direct access to parking lot.
STANDARD DOUBLE QUEEN
Best value for family getaways!
Renovated room with 2 Queen beds. Located on the ground level with no Red Rock view. Rooms have plenty of natural light and are steps from our public terraces to take in the scenery. Direct access to the parking lot.
Access to open terraces for best views of Sedona
Renovated room with 1 King bed. Step out of your room to our open terraces for dramatic, panoramic views of Red Rocks. Relax and take in the sunset around a fire table while enjoying the high desert evening.
DELUXE DOUBLE QUEEN
Direct access to open terraces for best views of Sedona
Renovated room with 2 Queen beds. Step out of your room to our open terraces for dramatic, panoramic views of Red Rocks. Relax and take in the sunset around a fire table while enjoying the high desert evening.
Upgrade yourself to the best rooms
Renovated, top-floor room with 1 King bed. Most have dual entrances for convenience (terrace and parking lot). Step out of your room to our open terraces for dramatic, panoramic views of Red Rocks.
PREMIUM DOUBLE QUEEN
Upgrade yourself for the best views
Renovated, top-floor room with 2 Queen beds. Most have dual entrances for convenience (terrace and parking lot). Step out of your room to our open terraces for dramatic, panoramic views of Red Rocks.
PREMIUM KING WITH FIREPLACE
Luxurious and cozy for premium ambiance
At Sky Rock Inn of Sedona we strive to provide guests with a memorable experience that includes everything they may need at their fingertips. Rather than charge individually for these services, we provide these items, and more, to every Sky Rock guest for $25 plus tax per day.
This Amenity Fee Includes
- Signature Hot Breakfast Buffet served daily from 6am until 10am
- About Town Shuttle Service offering transportation within a 1½ mile radius of the hotel. Door to door service to most West Sedona locations and a central drop off for Uptown Sedona.
- Electric Car Charging Station for Tesla and other models.
- Bike Repair Station (coming soon)
- Hydration stations for water bottle fill-ups
- High-speed Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- Fresh Fruit Water in the lobby each day
- Fitness Room featuring Peloton
- Gym in a bag, a compact set of equipment to allow you to take your workout out onto the terraces or in the privacy of your room.
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Self Parking
A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.
— John James Audubon